- The use of traditional technology to temper the body of laser machine tools, splicing, welding, heat treatment, surface treatment, high-precision rail surface processing
- Power up to 500w-1500W
- Avoid the vibration during the high-speed operation of the laser equipment.
- Power up to 2000W-6000W
- Double exchange platform
- 2018 The latest model
- Power up to 8000W-12000W
- Design for high-power , more reliable and durable
- circular pipe, square pipe, oval pipe and all kinds of special-shaped pipe materials
Automatic loading system
- As well as high-precision cutting requirements for different materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
GnLaser laser cutting machines can be outfitted with our modern pulsed laser technological equipment which allows for perfect cutting of sheet metal. Commonly cut metals consist of stainless steel, slight steel and aluminum.
The Automatic Focusing Height Follower, developed by GnLaser Laser Systems, is one of the key factors for most effective metallic cutting. The cutting nozzle is managed through a capacitance sensor and z-axis motor. The gap between the metallic being cut and the cutting nozzle can be be adjusted till the preferred beam focal point is obtained. As the cutting procedure begins, the top follower will track the floor of the metal and alter the nozzle in the z axis retaining a regular focus factor whilst the metal is being cut.
The metal cutting desk is built of long lasting grid work which minimizes the surface contact with the backside of the metallic being cut. The slat file that makes up the grid work is saved onto the computer and alternative slats can be cut on the laser system.
Advanced metal cutting facets in our exclusive software program lets in for entire manage of the metal cutting process. A laser dwell lengthen is accessible making sure the laser pierces via the metal earlier than the action of the cut begins. The nozzle air pressure can be set independently for the laser dwell, everyday laser cutting and jog between parts. The laser’s modulation frequency can be set from 50 – 5000 Hz to acquire a dross free cut which eliminates the need for a secondary deburring process.
Laser cutting machines...
All of our Laser cutting machines in 1 page. You are welcome to enter our Global trade webpage and get all you need...